Monday, September 9, 2019

Christmas 2017

This year for Christmas we were with my family. We headed up Friday night, December 22nd.


We had a blast, as always, and the boys did wonderful sleeping on the floor of our room the whole week. That is always something to celebrate. We played lots of games and Tyson treated us by bringing his VR gear. Charlie and Colson got to try it and they loved it! Especially Charlie. It was hilarious watching him play.

I enjoyed the snowball fight game

The family game of the holiday was CodeNames. We had a lot of fun playing that.

Since Christmas Eve was on Sunday, we went on Saturday to see the Greatest Showman. It was really fun, we all really liked it.

having fun taking pictures with the billboards in the hall

Christmas Eve Activities:




The tree of life at Draper Park

leaving out food for the reindeer



The glorious pictures in Christmas PJs:


Charlie directing the poses:

pregnant mommy




Christmas Day:



The day after Christmas I got sick with strange and powerful cramps and (what I call) butt contractions. Little did I know it was the beginning of kidney stones, but I was in a lot of pain and felt horrible. For the next three days I took it easy and rested. After a few days I felt a little better. Thanks to my feeling sick (and being pregnant) I didn’t write a whole lot down of what we did during Christmas break or much of what followed over the next month.


Charlie's sweet note to me while I was sick

Jason did fried chicken for everyone one night in our new fryer.


leftover biscuits from dinner fed us biscuits and gravy the next morning

notes Charlie left around the house

Another year, another wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment