1. The morning of the Imogen Heap concert, I had been in Idaho attending my cousin, Brooke's, bridal shower. (Yes, another cousin wedding...not to be confused with my other cousin Brooke, who was married in January):
Brooke and Nate...two beautiful people!
2. We visited the Lindon pool several times to take advantage of the Flo Rider (or I should say Jason took advantage of the Flo Rider...maybe I'll try it one of these days):
3. You can never forget Father's Day:
4. Nor can you escape the summer fishing with Jason:
Nothing screams sexy like the old Cadi and my man in waders...
Believe it or not, but I did do some fishing myself...
5. We "technically" purchased our cute beach cruisers in June.
6. Jason and I finally hiked the Y!!! I was determined to hike it before leaving Provo:
I was a sweaty mess!! Pretty sure I almost died around turn 7...
7. I attended my first Manti Pageant!
My family was so cute! They brought lemonade, popcorn, cookies, and other snacks to enjoy during the pageant. Loved it!
Yay for June!