Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bun in the Oven...

Yes, yes, we all know I am pregnant by now...but I had more than one kind of bun in the oven as of late.

Jason is a huge lover of bread...and so am I. He had requested a couple times that we make our own homemade bread. So for the last several weeks, I have been making homemade bread. Now, don't be too impressed...I have been finding the easiest recipes online and hoping they turn out tasty. Lucky for us, most of the recipes have been satisfactory for us. So far, I have successfully made white, whole wheat, french, and an artisan style bread. I would happily make any of them again.. however, the artisan bread needs a little more practice (or at least the right backing tools...I had to improvise with that one).



Yeah, it turned out as a tall monster...but it still worked out great for grilled paninis. 

Sorry, no picture of the whole wheat bread.

And now onto the most important "bun" of all:

At our last doctor's appointment, we got to have another ultrasound and check up on Baby Gruber. Everything is looking good and we couldn't be happier. Baby Gruber is measuring a little big....the ultrasound measurements put us delivering on June 6th; however, the doctor is keeping our official due date at June 12th. We'll see when he decides he wants to come.

 Proof of his boy parts

Can you tell what this is?
It is his face! You can see the right side of his face...forehead, eye, cheek, and a little bit of the nose and mouth. Crazy!

And here is the latest belly shot:


"These buns are cookin' fine!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment