Thursday, December 6, 2012

Fall Family Photo Shoot

How lucky am I to have such a great friend with a great camera? Add a fall with the most amazing leaves that I think I have ever seen, and I am truly spoiled!

The week after Grandpa Rich’s funeral, we had a beautiful family-photo session with one of my best friends: Amy Stallings. You have already seen a lot of her photography throughout my blog. She also has her own photography blog at: http://gidgetphotography.blogspot.com/. Anyways, we drove up Provo Canyon and headed towards Sundance. We kept driving until we found the perfect spot...BYU’s Aspen Grove. Who would have thought? I am so excited...the photos turned out perfectly! We will definitely be getting a canvas print of one of these!






















Love all of these!!
Thanks, Amy!


2 comments:

  1. Wow all of those pics are so adorable! Your family is so cute. You look super cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete