Thursday, January 3, 2013

General Conference Weekend

(I know, I'm a little behind again...)

Charlie listened to his first General Conference! How exciting is that? Funny how new parents find joy in all of the many “firsts” in their baby’s life. 




The messages were uplifting and inspiring. They truly take on an even greater weight when you have a little one to care for. I couldn’t help but sit there and soak in as much as I could, hoping for an insight into the secret to successful parenting. Our little guy is just so precious! I don’t want to mess it up!

We spent the first two Saturday sessions in our own little apartment, and then during Priesthood Meeting, Charlie and I joined my mom and my sisters for an evening of cooking and running errands. Last minute, we decided to have Jason join us after the meeting for a late night movie and stay the night.

Sunday morning we joined the Grubers for a yummy cinnamon roll breakfast and Conference session. Sunday afternoon session we were back at the Arbons for a celebration dinner for Dad’s birthday. I was anxious to give him the Blu-Ray movie Warhorse. Such an amazing movie! So excited to share it with him. 



Yet another fun and busy weekend! Can't wait until April!

No comments:

Post a Comment