Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby "Family Tree"

We finally did it. We completed the project that we envisioned before Charlie was born. We now have our own Baby “Family Tree”. I wasn’t quite sure how I wanted to decorate Charlie’s room...and I couldn’t decide on a theme...but I did know I wanted some kind of tribute to family. Then I thought it would be fun to be able to see and compare which of Charlie’s genes came from who. And so was born the Baby Family Tree.

We searched for baby pictures of our parents and then gathered baby pictures of me and Jason. After all of the copying, printing, and selecting of frames, we were ready to mount them on the wall. I’m so happy with how it turned out! Finally, his wall has more than just mounted fish! I love that his room can be used to display something so special and meaningful. Can’t wait for Charlie to understand and to be able to name each one.




Grandma and Grandpa Gruber

Grandma and Grandpa Arbon

Mommy

Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh you and Jason look just like your baby pics!!! Some people grow up looking completely different but not you two!! Haha love it.

    ReplyDelete