Tuesday, November 25, 2014

July - Part II

I only have a few more things to mention for July before moving on to August. Jason had a job in Roosevelt that would take several days, so rather than making the drive back and forth each day, Jason and John got a hotel and stayed there for the duration of the job. This gave Charlie and I another fun opportunity to spend some quality time.


Earlier this year, as a gift to my mom for Mother’s Day and her birthday, Camry and I got her a night out and we finally cashed in on that at the end of July. We went to dinner at Thai Siam and then headed to West Valley for Paint Nite at ‘Bout Time Pub & Grub. I had done a paint night for Girls Days in Colorado last year and loved it, and so I was so excited to see Groupons for paint nights in Utah! I knew my mom and Camry would love it as well. And they did! We had a great time painting a sailboat sailing off into the sunset. It is always harder than it looks, but in the end, it always turns out! Such a fun night!









For Pioneer Day, we were with my family. My mom had a full day of fun things planned. It was complete with Pioneer trivia, lots of games, and food prizes! Fun times!








At the end of the month, we celebrated Nancy’s birthday. This year was especially fun because Grandpa Banks was in town. He was able to join us for dinner. While he was in town, we also did a breakfast up the canyon, and had a “play date” with the kids at April’s.



To finish off July, here are some pictures of Charlie's stay with Jason while I was at Girls Days...








...a look at our garden:

This year I was so excited to grow cherry tomatoes, but they ended up being mutant tomatoes! Way too big for cherry tomatoes! But they still tasted great.


...and some one-on-one time with Charlie at Discovery Park:




No comments:

Post a Comment