Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Memorable May

May was a great month; for one, it was my birthday (doesn't get any better than that), two we went to California for Capri's baby blessing, and three, we went on a seven night cruise!

We flew to California, thanks to Karl (Jason's oldest brother) working for Jet Blue, and arrived early Saturday morning. We spent a fun day with the Spencers and some of their extended family at the mall and at their studio apartment in Studio City. Here we are again, shopping and eating at Cheesecake Factory...just how I like it.



I even got some special recognition for my birthday:





The next day, I woke up to streamers above my head and all over the hotel room (thanks to Jason) and many great gifts from the family. The baby blessing was beautiful and Capri looked so cute!







We spent the rest of the day eating birthday cake (my favorite Costco seven layer chocolate cake!) and playing rock band:


(Our friends Mike and Kaitlyn Pacada, they make quite the band)


Thank you Alli and Sean for a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment