Sunday, February 7, 2010

NOVEMBER

All that November means to me is Thanksgiving and family. This year we spent Thanksgiving with the Grubers. The Tuttles (including Robby this time) were able to make it out to Utah to celebrate with us. We were also pleased to have Mike and Kaitlyn Pacada join us as well (Kaitlyn is Sean's little sister and Mike is one of Jason's best friends from BYU Hawaii, so they are pretty much family). Jason and I were in charge of the mashed potatoes this year since I am the potato addict. I was kind of nervous to make them for such a big event when I have such little experience, but they turned out great (thanks to my mom providing me with a huge bag of GIGANTIC Idaho potatoes).



I think we got a little overzealous, because we ended up making way too many potatoes.


Overall, the food was amazing! Every bite was little bit of heaven! Another successful Thanksgiving feast!

Sitting at our own table to make room for the rest of the family




The rest of the weekend included lots of games, including Banana Grams, and decorating the Christmas tree. It also included Jason and Max taking Robby on a fun fishing outing.

Playing Banana Grams


Assembling the tree


Jason, Max, and Robby after their fishing outing


Life as a Gruber is always fun-filled and never dull.
I can't complain! :)

1 comment:

  1. Geez! The Gruber's seem to be an awesome family full of fun traditions!I can't wait to see what you did for Christmas and your Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete