Sunday, January 24, 2010

End of Summer 2009

Overall, we had an amazing summer! We were extremely blessed! The summer also brought a few accomplishments: the reading craze and the Nintendo Wii. During those short few months, I managed to read a dozen books (which is quite a feat for one who used to hate reading)! Some of the books I read included: Lord of the Flies (I had never read that before....um, interesting...), all of the Twilight saga, Harry Potter's 1, 2, 3, 6, and half of 4, Children of the Promise 1....and that is all that I can think of off of the top of my head. That's a lot of reading!!! Now that I am officially graduated from college, I'm looking forward to picking my leisure reading back up.



During July, my department at work was doing a "Throwdown Competition," and I won first place!! No I didn't have to knock anyone out...I was just rated the top Scheduler for the month of July. Is that bragging? Maybe. As a result, Jason and I are enjoying our (then new) Nintendo Wii.

And that pretty much sums up the exciting summer of the Grubers! Until next summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment