Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy New Year!

2010!

Wow, I finally made it to this year...but I'm already 4 months behind! Blast! Hopefully I will be able to breeze through the last few months quickly. Our New Years celebration consisted of the following things: Jaleah and Mark Tuttle, a fondue party, Rock Band, Ticket to Ride, and a drive home at 2:00 am (way past my bedtime).

Jaleah's neighborhood friends were having a fun New Years party and they were nice enough to let us tag along. The food was great and the company was even better. We had a great time (quite a different experience from last year...falling asleep before midnight...)







Ticket to Ride...such a fun (and frustrating when you play against Jaleah) game!

Let's keep it short and sweet :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I am so amazing at this game that it frustrates you! I am only pushing you to be better:) hehehe

    ReplyDelete